Do you need to have your hands clean and disinfected without having to wash your hands constantly? If you deal face-to-face with clients, in the office, hospital, etc. Alternatively, if you simply need to feel protected after getting off public transport, we recommend that you always have a hand sanitizer on hand. Keep viruses and bacteria at bay!
Do you want to buy hydroalcoholic gel? Ofertas May 2020
What is hydroalcoholic gel?
Gel alcohol, also known as sanitizing gel, disinfectant gel or antiseptic gel, is a hydroalcoholic solution, with a variable percentage of ethanol. It is for external use for healthy skin, specially indicated for cleaning and disinfecting the hands without the need to rinse with water. Removes dirt and maintains the natural freshness of the skin, allocating it completely.
Properties of the hydroalcoholic gel
- Bactericidal action
- Hygienic treatment of friction hands
- Fungal action
- Virucidal action
- Surgical disinfection of the hands
What advantages does the use of hand sanitizer gel have?
- Fast application, fast drying (30 seconds)
- No need to rinse with water
- Emollient action
What are the disadvantages of using a hand sanitizer gel?
- They cannot protect you against salmonella, e. Coli or antibiotic-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- If you use it with wet hands, it diminishes its effect when the alcohol is diluted.
- May cause burning sensation in case of hand erosion.
When Should a Hand Sanitizer Gel be used?
In our environment, we can be exposed to certain substances or germs or even viruses that are not visible, but that penetrate your body causing infections by coming into contact with our skin or by passing inside our body for not carrying proper disinfection. The antiseptic gel, in combination with proper handwashing, helps fight viruses and bacteria.
- Airport or station workers where travellers from areas that are affected by epidemics such as Influenza A, Ebola, COVID-19 coronavirus or other diseases that can be transmitted to have physical contact with another person or infected surface can travel.
- Doctors, nurses, auxiliaries, veterinarians, patients… all of them are in contact through the air with many diseases.
- Office workers working face-to-face with clients.
- Domestic use. The antiseptic gel helps fight viruses and bacteria to complete proper hand disinfection.
What’s new in Hand Sanitizers May 2020
Welcome to your online store of Hand Sanitizers!
We have the best offers in Hand Sanitizers.
When you buy in your online store of hand sanitizers, you will have the certainty that it is done safely and quickly. With a mouse click, you will have the product you are looking for in a short period of time. It’s that simple. In a mínimum period of 24 hours, you will have your sanitizing gel at home or send it to whomever you want. With free shipping costs if you have Amazon Prime.
Hydroalcoholic gels from the chemist’s, Walmart or Waitrose are being sold out. Hurry up and do not hesitate to get your Hand Sanitizer Gel.
And, of course, we are at your disposal for any questions or queries you may have: do not hesitate to contact us!
All the texts of this site are the exclusive property of desinfectantedemanos.com and its legitimate authors. It is not allowed to use them without written authorization from them. desinfectantedemanos.com participates in the Amazon affiliate program.
Última actualización el 2020-05-04 / Enlaces de afiliados / Imágenes de la API para Afiliados